Friday, January 30, 2009

Continuation....

How about that fog we had the other night...we were driving home in it.

That shadow is a tree that was actually about 30 feet from us!

Can you see the tail lights?? Again not far ahead of us!

As most of you know....I DO NOT bake!!! Lucky for me.....Kennadie does! You see, I LOVE sweets! Not so much candy...but put a pastry in front of me and I'm sold! A couple weeks ago Kennadie begged and pleaded to make cupcakes! So...I watched...and Kenna poured, mixed, filled the papers, and baked cupcakes!! She made these cupcakes from start to finish all by herself!!! It was adorable to watch her!! She took much pride in the process...oh and did I mention...she ate them too! Well, we each got one and she got the rest!

Is this not an awesome view....that is the sunrise shining on the oquirrh mountains. I looked up from my desk one day at work and this is what I saw! It didn't last very long...after I took the picture and plugged in a few more sales numbers, I looked back up and it was dark and smoggy!

This portion of this blog is dedicated to Kylie! As it is proof that she is not the smallest almost 12 year old you know!! That is Britton standing next to her! Britton is our not so formally adopted daughter...she is actually 2 months older than Kylie!

These girls are inseperable!! They remind me of when I was their age. I am always telling them to hang on to each other because as they grow older, they may grow apart and it is heartbreaking to go through that process! I miss the best friends I had growing up!! Such cute girls!!

This is a picture from Kylie's Greek Play! She did such a good job! Honestly...she was the only one that was actually theatrical! She really got into her character! It was fun to see her use her naturally born talent!!


1 comment:

Lori Thornbrue said...

Cute pictures......and it is nice not to be the shortest, but still, I always wish I was smaller!