Sunday, October 18, 2009

Change

WOW! The one constant in our life is...nothing stays the same!

Jeff has picked up a job delivering Pizza's for Papa Johns! He works between 40 and 45 hours a week...so we see very little of him.

About a month ago I was FINALLY transferred from my store in South Jordan. I can now be found at the BEAUTIFUL Maverik in Herriman!! I am totally happy with this change!! When I moved to Mesquite, Nevada a couple years ago...all I wanted was to still have a beautiful store but be close to my family!! Now, I have just that!! I have a beautiful store just 4 miles from my house and 4 miles and a couple steps from my parents house!! Obviously, it was sad to let go of store 223 and say my goodbyes to some customers. A few of my loyal customers have started coming to my new store and I have become great friends with new customers. With every store brings new challenges but the beauty of it is that this is my 3rd store as a Director so I amost know everything. I just know I will eventually know it all...lol! I can honestly say, I absolutely LOVE my job!!!

The kids are doing great and LOVING living by their Grandma and Grandpa Low.

No comments: