Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Timpanogos Cave

This Summer flew by so fast!! We didn't fit in as many activities this summer as we would have liked to. We did manage our annual Lagoon day, a day at Pineview Reservoir, Kylie's first year of Oakcrest, a couple doctors visits....and my absolute most favorite, Timpanogos Cave!!! My parents had never been up to the Cave, and I have always wanted to take them. I finally convinced them to go with us!! They LOVED it!! It was such a great experience to see their reactions to the canyon, the hike and of course the Cave!!

I just love this view!!


This little birdie followed us up most of the path (following the peanuts and cookies Kasey was leaving behind).
Then came this little squirrel...it kept taking the treats from the bird. So fun to watch the two of them.

Obviously there are so many amazing pictures within the cave....

The best part to me...The Heart!!!



The best thing about this entire day was that we created so many great memories with my parents!! Thanks Mom and Dad for an AWESOME day!!!!

No comments: