Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Update!

I am SO sorry I have not been able to post pictures!! I still do not have my computer working yet! It is not in the budget for computer repairs! In the meantime my sister is awesome enough to let me use her computer!!

Here are a few pictures from the Nasty Break!

At the Hospital!
The Next Morning!

The next Morning!

We will meet with the ENT this Friday!! They will be determining if they will just re-break it or if they will need to do any reconstructive surgery. If you can't tell in the pictures the bridge of his nose is broken completely to the left. He has been such a trooper through this whole thing!! Honestly his only complaint has been that everyone looks at him funny! He has been called "bandaid nose" and scar face". Today he came home from school and said that some kid would not stop staring at him!! I will post soon about the kids starting school and other happenings in the Clark household!! I am going to leave you with a FRIGHTENING picture.....

Yep! That's my 11 Year Old Daughter!!! We are in TROUBLE!!
She is SO Beautiful!!!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Holy Crap that is SO awful~ Poor Casey! I am seriously gonna kick those boys @^%%!!! I sure hope that their parents have apologized profusely and that those stupid "older bigger" boys are banned forever from your house! Can you tell that I'm in shock! POOR POOR KID! every picture made me cringe! and Wow Kylie has really grown up.. she's beautiful! WAtch out!