Thursday, August 14, 2008

OUCH!!

Our computer is having issues so I am blogging from my cell phone! Last night Kasey had a terrible accident while rough housing with an older much bigger boy! The boy swung him by his wrist and let go!! Throwing him face first into our piano!! He has a very broken nose and stitches!! We have to wait a week for the swelling to go down! Then they will have to reset his nose! We are hopeful that this will be a simple procedure but the doctor said there is always the possibility of having to reconstruct it! We won't know until we can actually see his nose again! We came home from the hospital at 4am!! Just a mere 7 hour visit to primary childrens! Today he looks a lot like elephant man. Just in the last two hours ygr black and blue is spreading throughout his face! His eyes are almost swollen shut! I have pictures but I can't post them from my phone! Once I can get my computer working or to another computer I will post pictures! For now I am going to try to get some sleep! Jeff and I both had to work today so sleep has not been much of an option!

3 comments:

Jess said...

OUCH! do you want me to kick those "bigger boys' @$#%???? I would have taken them and thrown them into the piano! Do they have brains? seriously? How did they even think that was a good idea? Post pictures soon!

Lori Thornbrue said...

I am so sorry he was hurt! How is he doing? Between Casey and Stacy's baby girls broken arm, it was quite a weekend for the Clark clan! :(
[I think I would rather deal with a broken arm than a broken nose.....Ouch! It hurts me to even think about!

The Clarks said...

Tagged you! See my blog!