Monday, December 8, 2008

No more cast!!

So, for some this is old news...Kylie finally got her cast off!! It was a great day for us! Perhaps an even better day for her. She hasn't been able to shower alone for two months! She spent alot of time scrubbing the dead skin from her super hairy arm! Overall, very good day! Her Greek play is on December 16th and she is SO excited for it! Thanks to Grandma Clark she has the best costume of all the kids! She is very proud to be a star in a play! We had a Spectacular Thanksgiving!! I only had to work 6 hours on Thanksgiving...UGH! At least it saved me on my Labor Budget!! I am still in my store...but training for my new position on the side. I spent an entire day in the eastern part of Utah a couple weeks ago. In one day we went to Ephraim, Price, Castledale, Huntington and Mt. Pleasant. It was a very long day..but I surely enjoyed it! I was asked to go to Price next week for two days but I turned it down. I am what some call paranoid! It is a few weeks before Christmas and I am afraid of getting in an accident going through that canyon! I know once I am fully in that position I won't be able to pick and choose my road trips but for now I am going to just avoid the possibility of an accident.

Jeff had his first day of training for his new job...just a tour of the airport! Saturday he will tour Park City and then Tuesday he will actually start driving! He will be using a company vehicle for his job...and he gets to bring it home!! Once I start my new position I too will have a company vehicle...Awesome..Yet I will still have my car payment! UGH! He is excited to get back to work full time! He has been an awesome help to me in my store and we will miss his help!! I believe that is about the sum of my update...Take care!!

No comments: