Tuesday, July 8, 2008

6 Months!!



First Surgery! January 3rd, 2008




Second Surgery! January 20th, 2008




So last Thursday marked my 6 month anniversary from my first brain surgery!! My hair is slowly yet surely growing back...I have about 3 inches of regrowth!! YEAH!!! We were actually at Jeff's family reunion that night!! I attempted to play volleyball...quite well I might add!! Other than when I fell backwards and practically got whiplash!! It was a four day long reunion...UGH!! It was actually kinda fun but after 4 days of non stop activity with the same people...we are GLAD it's over!! Our favorite part was Saturday night when some of his cousins that he hadn't seen for years were there! He loved re-connecting with them!! I hope everyone had a great 4th!! We sure did!!

1 comment:

Jess said...

as Mattie would say "EWwwww!" I'm glad you posted pictures of your head, I wanted to see how you looked. So glad that its all over with... Family reunions are just so much fun...