Monday, February 9, 2009

A moment worth blogging!

Let me start by saying, Kasey is such a smart cookie!! I believe he may have gotten my genetics there!! Not so much book smart (as you know I am not)...but very analytical. The other night we were driving home from grocery shopping and this was the conversation...

Kasey: Mom, do you know the definition of yes?

Me: ummm....just yes?

Kasey: No....it is You Estimated Strongly!

Me: (looking for words)...almost believing him...really?

Kasey: Yes! (giggling)

Kasey: Do you know the definition of no?

Me: ummm...no?

Kasey: NOOO...it is No Opinion.

Me: Dude...you can't use the word in the definition of itself.

Kasey: ok then....it means Negative Opinion!

The sad thing is....he was very believable!!! I almost thought I missed something in school!!!

No comments: