Monday, February 2, 2009

Update!

It has almost been a week since Kennadie started her new meds. She was doing really well, and only once complained of a headache. Then a couple nights ago, she fell asleep before taking her pill. I tried to wake her up to take it but she refused to wake up...and if you have ever tried to force a 7 year old to take a pill in their sleep...not so possible! So, I let her go without...HUGE mistake!! It has been three days and she has not quite recovered.. I am amazed at the difference one little pill makes! She has not lost any weight so far...that is a great sign! Hopefully, she never does....otherwise we have to put her on something else!

Jeff is still driving for Park City intermitantly. He is working on a few side projects and is looking for another job until things pan out in that area.

I hope all is well with yours!!

1 comment:

Sammy said...

Good luck on the search. I love your blog I will keep watching. What medication is she taking?