Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Nala

Just for the sake of journaling I thought I would write about our newest family member. Kasey just really loves playing ball with dogs. He always begs us to get him another dog. Several years ago we got him a yellow lab, he was way too young to take care of her and I wasn't really healthy enough to care for her either. So we gave her away. Now, 4 years later, I am healthy and he is much older and responsible. So....I set some guidelines for picking one out. He has always been enamored by Border Collies...but a pure bred doesn't meet my weight requirement. So, we found Nala! A very sweet Border Collie Mix. She is about 3 or 4years old, 25 pounds and just as sweet as ever!!! When we got her (in December) she didn't know anything about playing ball. Now, she LOVES to play ball!! Most nights she sleeps on Kasey's bed with him. She is definitely HIS baby!! Very good catch for our family!!




No comments: