Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Change

March proved to be a very challenging month!! On top of everything going on in our personal lives. I was asked to take on a new challenge at work. They had to let another Director go and asked me to take that store. This store needs alot of work...nothing I can't handle right? lol

So, now I have been in the Riverton store for a month. It has been a long month but so far We have made great success. The staff in this store is simply awesome!! Just last week we had our Regional Directors meeting. I was asked to give a presentation...SCARY!! I was SO excited about this opportunity. I took this challenge to the max...asked my staff to get involved and had it perfected. Then the day came...I was nervous the whole day!! Then the last hour of the meeting it was my turn to stand up for my presentation. I started off just perfect, with an aweome quote by Dale Carnegie "If you want to gather honey, don't kick over the beehive". Then...I Froze up!! I managed to sputter a couple words and then just showed the video my staff helped prepare. They did such an amazing job!! I am so proud to have them as part of my team. The most awesome part is....the Regional Director of the Canyon Region even used them in part of his presentation. Once I can get the video downloaded I will put it on here for you to see. Keep your eyes out for the Adventure Boyz!!!

1 comment:

Allie Thornbrue said...

Good work on the presentation. It is nice to feel needed.